6.06.2012

Before & After: Master Bedroom

I know that I have been a terrible Blogger recently....mostly because I am pretty sure that I haven't posted in MONTHS!! Things have gotten a bit crazy for me this year (in a good way---being busy is awesome!) so I have been neglecting my blogging duties. Many apologies!! I promised some Before & After shots. So I will post some of my more recent projects over the next few entries. My dear friend and VERY talented designer Sabrina Kwon (Wabi Sabi Studio) and I collaborated on this project. The client is Oh-so-happy with the end result...and so are we!


The Warde Residence: Before



The Warde Residence: After




Want to grab some of our ideas??
Bed: Existing, but was purchased from Pottery Barn
Chaise: Existing, and was purchased from Crate & Barrel
Closets/Armoires: IKEA
Nightstands: West Elm
Rug: FLOR
Side Chair: West Elm
Dresser: West Elm
Draperies: West Elm
Sunburst Mirror: Ballard Designs
Lamps: West Elm
Art & Accessories: Crate & Barrel
Mirror: ZGallerie
Fan: Home Depot? Sabrina actually had this one lying around her house and thought it would look great! Yup, she is a genius:-)
Paint: Benjamin Moore Northampton Beige (careful, it goes a little purple--but was a great choice for this space!!)

Happy Shopping! XX
Chelsea

P.S. I just updated our website...check us out!


LIVE OUT OF STATE? Check out our new (and very exciting) Living Chic Boxes! Love this!




No comments:

Post a Comment