7.18.2011

Family day-trip + design fix

A great way in Atlanta to combine a design-fix trip and a family day is to attend the Georgia Aquarium. It is one of my favorite spots in Atlanta, because my family LOVES it and the design is ultra-fabulous. I used to work for the tres-chic firm (tvsdesign) that was responsible for the interior design when it was built several years ago. I was not one of the designers on the project, but nonetheless it is a gorgeous design.

This last week was a crazy one. It was my husband's birthday, and he is big lover of scuba-diving. I can assure you that there aren't many places in Atlanta to scuba-dive---SO, I arranged a scuba-diving adventure for him in the large tank at the Georgia Aquarium. By the way, it was a great day for everyone...my 9 month old pretty much thought it was the best day ever.
















No comments:

Post a Comment